Sunday, February 8, 2009

Group Fellowship 7-2-2009

CNY Visitation at Ming Wei's House

Eleazar's durian cake, YUMMY!!!
Exclusive for Group Eleazar.
Yay!!!
Look here!!!
The cake so nice, I want to eat the knife and plate too...
Fun war game.
Smile!!!
3 monkeys ...


BATTLE OF THE SEXES

The female contestant: Primy and Vivian.
The male contestant: Richard and David.
Richard: I've train myself for this game at QuickSilver...
Let our mentor be the judge...
Primy so excited!!!
This is how you should fold your cloth. (The guy won)
Yvonne: I don't care Aria, you must play!!!
The girls thought that they sure win, but...
Last kid standing, Tze Yong proved them wrong.
OK, now what???
Ready to "Gong Kiu"!!!
Wow, the girls so "GENG"...
But the guys... Therefore, the girls won.
Yo yo, behind are Renny and Ernest: Tze Yong's bodyguards.
Wah, so excited la...
Wei, you guys ready or not???
On your position...
Ceh, so easy!!! (But not for long...)
It's pain!!! WHAT, just passes 1 minute???
ARGH~~~ My muscle is BURNING!!!
I can't hold any longer...

The RESULT:
Guys: 2 minutes 55 seconds
Girls: 2 minutes 59 seconds
Argh~~~Guys lost by only 4 seconds...
(Don't ask where are the girls photo, I also no idea, haha)

Last Game: ACTING
So SPICY la (obviously he is acting, haha)...
Vivian: Just smile...
Before Suet Ling eat the "special" bread.
Want to cry (Start to act)...
So who you think is the fake one, Suet Ling???
Primy: I want to cry T.T
Ernest: What is this??? (Special drinks by Jen Ruw)
Great acting skill, Jeremiah...
Kenneth: I'm cool, isn't it.
What we can learn from the game. (Ernest's hand "Wing Chun"- ing)

So the Final Result: DRAW!!!
Good Game Eleazarians, proud of you all!!!