Sunday, December 13, 2009

LAST LAST LAST WORDS =)

The group finally has come to an end, but remember, every ending is a new beginning. Yvonne and me really really really, and really love this group very very very the MUCH. But we can't forever stay where we want to be and become stagnant, we must progress. So remember what you have learned throughout this year, and use it in the following group and continue to grow in God. Ok, I'm too "cheong hei" already, remember one thing,

Philippians 3:13-14

13
Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, 14I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

We must go forward, don't look back, though we might not be in the same group, but we still under one church, one God, one saviour =)
Do not hesitate to find any of us if you encounter any problems that need our help.

OK, really enough, many many many and many thanks thanks thanks and thanks for everything that you you you and you done in group ELEAZAR =)

Commander of group Eleazar
Lee Wen Cheong